The CarGurus Product teams have been hard at work, continuing to build new features and product enhancements that give our dealer partners more of what they need to succeed. Here are the key CarGurus product improvements you can expect now, and in the weeks to come.
Improvements to the CarGurus Lead Reports
The new and improved CarGurus Dealer Dashboard Lead Report will help you:
- Easily view and manage your CarGurus lead details on one page
- Quickly search, sort, and filter to prioritize for quality, unsold inventory, and more
- Use new Shopper Profiles to dive into Digital Retail, Pre-Qualified Leads, and LeadAI shopper engagement
Watch the video above or sign in to your Dealer Dashboard to see the new experience.
Inventory Acquisition: Directly from Shoppers
Acquire shopper inventory with brand new CarGurus and CarOffer tools:
- Offer instant trade-in valuations to shoppers on your own website — valuations powered by CarOffer, leads owned by you. Free access lasts for two months. Reach out to your CarGurus representative for more information.
- Get first access to inventory from CarGurus shoppers on the Sell My Car page. Learn more.
Instagram for RPM Launched
RPM has expanded the Facebook social channel to include Instagram ads for the Premier and Unlimited tiers. Inventory-specific ads will run on Instagram and drive more high-quality shoppers to the dealer’s website. If you already have RPM Premier or Unlimited, you’ll automatically get access to Instagram as part of your Facebook social channel — no actions needed. Read more here.
If you don’t have RPM but are interested in learning how you can target a unique audience of in-market shoppers on Facebook and Instagram, visit products.cargurus.com/RPM or contact your CarGurus Rep.
Shopper Experience: How to Shop
CarGurus continues to test and improve how consumers connect with dealers who have vehicles they are looking for — including a new filter on search results pages that allow shoppers to identify if they prefer to view local inventory, deliverable inventory, or both.