For 12 years, CarGurus has been building a better way for car shoppers to find the right car at the right price from the right dealer. We’ve always believed that our emphasis on transparency, technology, data, and dealer partnerships gave us the advantage over other automotive marketplaces.
Now, our dealers and shoppers have combined to make us number one among competitive car shopping sites in key audience metrics. According to comScore, CarGurus comes out on top:
- Largest Automotive Shopping Site: Total unique monthly visitors1
- Most Mobile Traffic: Total unique monthly mobile visitors2
- Most Visited Automotive Shopping Site: Total visits1
- Most Engaged Shoppers: Average minutes per unique visitor3
- Most Shopping Time Spent: Total minutes1
We’re extraordinarily proud of this accomplishment, and we couldn’t have done it without three key groups: the shoppers that got us there, the dealers who’ve been on this journey with us, and the internal team that made it possible. Thanks to everyone for your support–looking forward to where we can go from here.
Want to see more? Check out CarGurus’ market-leading stats.
1 – comScore Media Metrix Multi Platform, March 2018, U.S.
2 – comScore Mobile Metrix, March 2018, U.S.
3 – comScore Media Metrix Multi Platform, March 2018, U.S. (competitive set includes CarGurus.com, Cars.com, AutoTrader.com, and TrueCar.com)