As of October 2021, “Contactless services” as a filter is being phased out, and “Home Delivery” will be included in the new “How to shop” SRP filter and on VDPs.
The COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly reshaping our daily lives and we continue to be impressed by the creative ways our dealer partners are evolving their businesses in this new environment. Now, more than ever, our Engineering and Product teams at CarGurus are working hard to develop products to support dealers and continue connecting them with shoppers.
Starting today, CarGurus customers can highlight any contactless services that their dealership is offering directly on CarGurus. Shoppers can filter their search results based on five contactless services:
- Social distancing dealership appointments: Shoppers can practice safe social distancing by signing up for a private dealership appointment
- Virtual appointments: Schedule a virtual meeting with shoppers to give them a virtual walk-around the vehicle they’re interested in
- Free test drive at home: If the shopper is within a 25 mile radius, you can bring the vehicle to their home for a safe, solo test drive
- Contactless purchase: Shoppers can either pay for or finance a vehicle remotely, by phone or email, and any paperwork will be delivered to them
- Free home drop-off: If a shopper is ready to buy, they’ll receive the paperwork and vehicle delivered to their home free of charge, within a 25 mile radius
Contactless services are also highlighted on the vehicle details page, so shoppers can see the options you’re offering on the vehicles they’re interested in.